In one of Gin Magazine’s associated-publications, Travelux, expert tasters Bethany Whymark and Phoebe Calver tasted many of the gins available today throughout travel retail. From Bloom London Dry Gin to Whitley Neill Rhubarb & Ginger, there is a vast range of styles, flavours and strengths for travellers to choose from.
Below is a list of the latest expressions reviewed. Click the links to read all of the notes and scores.
- Bloom — London Dry Gin
- Bloom — Passionfruit & Vanilla Blossom Gin
- Greenall’s London Dry Gin — Citrus Grandis
- Marabelle Gin — Blue Label
- Opihr — London Dry Gin
- Oxley — London Dry Gin
- Silent Pool — Silent Pool Gin
- Tarquin’s — Figgy Pudding Gin
- Thomas Dakin — Small Batch Gin
- Whitley Neill — Connoisseur’s Cut
- Whitley Neill — Rhubarb & Ginger