We at Gin Magazine love a Martini as much as the next person, but with a drink that is so simple in its composition, there’s plenty of room to play around. That is just what Manchester Gin has done with this Raspberry Gibson Martini. The Gibson is a variation on the Martini which is defined by the use of pickled onion as a garnish. In this version, apple cider vinegar and a pickled apple garnish bring a sweet tanginess that complements the Manchester Raspberry Infused Gin.
Raspberry Gibson Martini
- 50ml Manchester Gin Raspberry Infused
- 15ml Lillet Blanc
- 5ml apple cordial
- 5ml cider vinegar
- Pickled apple slice, to garnish
Add all the ingredients to a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and fine strain into a Martini glass. Garnish with a slice of pickled apple.
Find more Cocktail of the week recipes here.
Want your gin’s signature cocktail featured? Email us.
- Silent Pool to commemorate landmark moment with Coronation Gin
- Rare black juniper gin expression added to Silent Pool portfolio
- Aviation Gin cocktails to enjoy ahead of National Cocktail Day
- Ginposium 2023 to focus on sustainability
- Fossey’s distillery releasing annual Hot Cross Bun Gin
0 comments on “Cocktail of the week: Raspberry Gibson Martini”