We’re still lingering over fond memories of World Gin Day here at Gin Magazine HQ, so for this week’s cocktail, we’ve opted for a classic. This Tom Collins is made with Bombay Sapphire’s new Citron Pressé gin, which itself was inspired by the flavours of a Tom Collins, making for a sublime drink!
Ultimate Tom Collins
- 50ml Bombay Citron Pressé
- 15ml freshly pressed lemon juice
- 10ml sugar syrup (made in a 2:1 ratio) / 1 tsp granulated white sugar)
- Soda water (to top – around 75ml, preferably chilled)
- Lemon wedge, to garnish
- Cherry, to garnish (optional)
Build the cocktail in a highball glass over cubed ice. Stir, then garnish. (NB: If using granulated sugar, dissolve this first before adding ice and soda.)
Want your gin’s signature cocktail featured? Email us.