French spirits producer Maison Villevert has launched a new flavoured gin in its G’Vine range this summer: June Royal Pear and Cardamom.
To celebrate its launch in the UK (it’s available with Booths stores now) Gin Magazine editor Bethany sat down with Etienne Moyet, Maison Villevert UK ambassador, to taste the new expression and put it to use in a couple of cocktails.
Gin Magazine will be running competitions throughout August related to the June Pear and Cardamom launch – follow us on Instagram to find out more.
Want to watch more? Check out our Gin Live TV interviews here.
- Working wonders with rice at Wonderbird Spirits
- Maidstone Distillery announces release of Kipsi Rosé gin
- TV personality Fred Sirieix named first ever G’Vine gin UK ambassador
- Great Glen: Distilling on the shores of Loch Ness
- Procera announces annual vintage releases of Red Dot and Green Dot