This week we’re travelling across the pond for our cocktail of the week – all the way to South Carolina and the Bulrush Gin distillery! Made using vapour infusion and maceration techniques, the gin is designed as a “classic-but-modern” spirit and is available across the eastern US. This Rosemary Gimlet, put together by Bulrush Gin founder Tony Bagnulo, highlights both the gin’s citrus notes and its floral/herbal hint.
Want your gin’s signature cocktail featured? Email us.
Be sure to share your version with us on Twitter and Instagram @ginmagazineuk.
Bulrush Rosemary Gimlet
- 1 1/4 oz Bulrush Gin
- 3/4 oz fresh lime juice
- 3/4 oz rosemary simple syrup
Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a Martini glass or coupe. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
See more Cocktail of the week recipes here.
- Silent Pool to commemorate landmark moment with Coronation Gin
- Rare black juniper gin expression added to Silent Pool portfolio
- Aviation Gin cocktails to enjoy ahead of National Cocktail Day
- Ginposium 2023 to focus on sustainability
- Fossey’s distillery releasing annual Hot Cross Bun Gin
0 comments on “Cocktail of the week”